Can I use the agency recruiters with which I already have a relationship?
Yes! RecruitAlliance enables you to manage your existing relationships smarter and more efficiently. There are several ways you can help direct your 3rd party recruiting partners to RecruitAlliance.
General invitation to create a RecruitAlliance account:
- Click on the Vendors tab, then select Invite New Vendors
- In the text box that appears, enter the email addresses of up to 25 different recruiters
- Click Invite Now and an email invitation will be sent to each agency recruiter
Invite agency recruiter to work on a specific job:
- While on the job posting page the scroll to section labeled Open Job To Vendor Network.
- If you would like the job to be accessible by all Agency recruiters that are members of the RecruitAlliance, no changes are needed because the default selection should be Job Is Open To: All Vendors. Simply continue with the remainder of the job posting form.
- If you want to make the job either Invitation Only or Confidential Invitation Only, select Invited Vendors Only.
- The job will reload and default to Invitation Only. Select Yes for Confidential Job only to allow those you specifically invite to access your job posting.
- Use Add/Remove to the right of Preferred Vendors to invite individual Agency Recruiters that are part of the RecruitAlliance network AND/OR use Add/Remove to the right of Preferred Vendor Groups to invite multiple agency recruiters that are part of your Preferred Vendor Groups that you or others at your company have already created.
- Once you have selected who should have access to your job, complete the remainder of the job posting form.
How to create a Vendor Group:
- Click on the Vendors tab, then select My Vendor Groups
- Use the Create/Edit Group box to the right to create new groups. Groups can represent anything from the location that the recruiters specialize or the industry in which they work.
- Once you have created a group, use the icons in the Options column to search for RecruitAlliance members that you would like to add to the group.