How does RA help to reduce or eliminate recruiter calls?
Unlike potential candidates, your company's careers page probably does not address questions that a typical agency recruiter will have such as:
- Do you use agency recruiters?
- Do you have any job orders I can work on?
- How can my agency become a preferred vendor?
- What is the status of the candidate I sent to you?
- How should I send you a referral?
...and the list goes on.
RecruitAlliance helps agency recruiters answer all of these questions without having to speak directly to you.
- Post all jobs appropriate for agency recruiter engagement on RA - make it easy to tell what jobs you need help, complete with a pre-negotiated contract and fee
- Add a notice to HR's voicemail: "Thank you for contacting HR. If you are agency recruiter that is interested in help us with our job openings, please visit RecruitAlliance.com for a complete list of needs as well as our standard recruiting contract. You may also call 800.936.3395 x 3 for more information."
- Add a Recruiter Friendly to your careers page. Let agency recruiters know that you welcome their help as long as they follow your process, by accessing your job orders, contract and pre-negotiated fee through RA.
Talk you your RA Account Manager or email email@example.com for more information.