Yes! RecruitAlliance enables you to manage your existing relationships smarter and more efficiently.
To help agency recruiters, with which you already have a relationship, get started on RecruitAlliance:
- Click on the Vendors tab, then select Invite New Vendors
- In the text box that appears, enter the email addresses of up to 25 different recruiters
- Click Invite Now and an email invitation will be sent to each agency recruiter
Once they create a RecruitAlliance account you can invite them to specific job orders using either the Invitaton Only or Invitation Only Confidential job order option.
To manage agency recruiters that are already members of RecruitAlliance, create a Vendor Group:
- Click on the Vendors tab, then select My Vendor Groups
- Use the Create/Edit Group box to the right to create new groups. Groups can represent anything from the location that the recruiters specilaize or the industry in which they work.
- Once you have created a group, use the icons in the Options column to search for RecruitAlliance members that you would like to add to the group.